Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Facebook

We all love Facebook, don't we?? For photographers it has been especially helpful in getting our name out there and allowing our customers to get a GREAT profile photo.

Some things you may not think about with Facebook: Anyone can see any photos I place on Facebook. Anyone can download any photos I put on Facebook. Because of this, it is my new policy to not post photos of you or your children without your permission. If you wish to have up to 3 photos placed on Facebook, all you have to do is let me know. I can put up a few as "teasers" before your session is online, or you can wait and pick out your own three. Please know, I have no control over who downloads photos from my Facebook page. It is entirely public.

All Facebook images will have my small, watermarked logo on them. If you choose to use your photos for a profile picture, please do not crop out my logo; give credit where credit is due. The logo will remain small as long as this is not an issue. If it becomes an issue, I will watermark the entire image.

Remember as well, Facebook images are not your images; until you purchase the rights to those photos you may not print them off of Facebook or alter them in any way. Again, if this becomes an issue, I will watermark the whole image.


No comments:

Post a Comment